Saturday, September 15, 2012

Theo's Doings: Year 2

July: Playing "run and seek" up and down the hallway with Theo completes my exercise for the day. 

Theo is being such a puppy dog today... trotting around after me wherever I go. 

Who somehow found my credit card at 5:30 this morning and made it his new toy, running around my room with it and every time I turned the light on just lay there blinking like "turn it off I'm trying to sleep"?

Theo's way of punishing me for letting his food bowl get low is to find the biggest, hairiest spider he can find and torturing it under my bed, whilst I'm sleeping. I'm sure I woke up to spider wails. 

August: Thought I saw Theo playing with another cat when I walked up the drive just now... nope, just him and his massively fluffy tail. 

Theo is such an egg; he would rather sit in the dark in the other room waiting to see if the wheel on the stationary bike will start spinning again. 

Theo, who likes to drink water out of drinking glasses, was in for a salty surprise when he hopped up on the vanity and decided to sample my mouthwash... hahaha, poor love. He was not impressed... although, I doubt it will curb his human glass guzzling ways. 

Theo was lying on his back inspecting the underside of the footstool... looking just like a mechanic under a car. 

Theo has found a short cut to my front door... Walking THROUGH the pot plant. 

Theo loves hanging out with me all day on Saturday... What a sweet boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home